The Jožef Stefan International Postgraduate School (IPS) was established in 2004 by:
IPS associate partners:
- BSH, Nazarje,
- Cosylab , Ljubljana,
- Domel , Železniki,
- ETI, Izlake,
- HYB, Šentjernej,
- IMT – Institute of Metals and Technology, Ljubljana,
- LTH Ulitki, Škofja Loka,
- Luka Koper, Koper,
- NIB, Ljubljana,
- Premogovnik Velenje, Velenje,
- Štore Steel, Štore,
- Talum, Kidričevo,
- Telekom Slovenije, Ljubljana,
- Termoelektrarna Šoštanj, Šoštanj,
- Trimo, Trebnje,
- Unior, Zreče.
Industrial organisations are of key importance for the IPS programmes, especially for:
- designing, organising and executing research-educational programmes and projects,
- implementing the topics of master theses and doctoral dissertations into research projects for industry,
- acquiring and directing young researchers from industry,
- directly informing all IPS postgraduate students of the development objectives and programmes of industry.
Studies at the IPS make it possible to achieve high-quality scientific research with direct relevance for economic development.