NOTICE - coronavirus COVID-19
Published: 25. feb. 2020
Due to the current epidemiological situation we are sending you the instructions given by the competent authorities regarding the prevention of the SARS-CoV-2 virus infection.
GENERAL PREVENTIVE AND SPECIFIC MEASURES (National Institute of Public Health - NIJZ)
the following everyday preventive measures is recommended in order to
prevent infection with the SARS-CoV-2 virus (and all other infectious
diseases causing respiratory infections):
Back to all news
- Avoid close contact with people showing signs of infectious diseases.
- Refrain from touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- If you fall ill, stay at home.
- Mind the cough etiquette.
- Regularly wash your hands with soap and water.
case you do not have access to soap and water, use hand sanitiser to
disinfect your hands. The alcohol content of the sanitiser should be at
least 60%. Hand sanitisers are only intended for external use. Agents
for cleaning/disinfecting surfaces are not intended for
cleaning/disinfecting the skin.
- In view of the current epidemiological situation, general use of face masks is not necessary.
the increased occurrence of respiratory infections avoid crowded closed
spaces. Make sure to regularly air the closed spaces.
- In case we fall ill, we should stay at home.
- We should regularly clean and, if necessary,
disinfect objects and surfaces that we often come in contact with (i.e.
door handles, countertops, all wall and window surfaces within reach,